Thursday, November 10
7 months ago by VerifyMe Nigeria
Click to view a summary of updates that were made to the QoreID API on Thursday, November 10th 2022.
✨New and Improved
- New design for the workflow report page.
- Users can now generate new live keys and new test keys.
- Cleaned up the design for the workflow engine leading questions screen.
- Cleaned up the design of the navigation bar and sidebar on the QoreID app.
- Cleaned up the design of the workflow editor screen based on customer feedback.
🛠 Fixes and Updates
- Fixed the bug on the leading questions page where users who had products revoked were still able to access them.
- Fixed the bug where if a user switched a “live” collection or workflow to “test” and reloaded the page it switched back to live.
- Fixed the bug where webhook events for workflow weren’t being displayed on the events page.
- Fixed bug where the name, date of birth, and gender dataset weren’t showing up in the consolidated report.
- Fixed bug where the radio buttons defaulted to “No” after an organization profile was submitted.
- Fixed bug on the organization page where once a user uploaded their documents the “view” button disappeared.
- Fixed bug where if a user was subscribed to products in test environment but had them revoked on live environment they still had access to them when the user went live.